You have decided to take an important step in the world of diving. Through this course you will go from purely recreational diving to diving practiced as a profession.
This course extends the problem-solving techniques developed in previous programs, extending them from accident prevention and management drills to supervisory situations with diving students and certified divers.
- Be 18 years old before completing the course
- Have 20 dives to start the course
- Have 60 dives to finish the course
- Have Rescue Diver qualification or equivalent
- Theoretical Sessions Program and final exam
- Assistant during an Open Water Diver course
- Specific dives for the development of Dive Master skills and Underwater Map